Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spent a good time in Hong Kong. The individual room was very small, with no window, but it was very ok. The room was not in the main building of the hostel, but in the same street and in the opposite side. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ i met some amazing travellers there. some of the staff members were super nice and friendly. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 sheddow Canada
- “ It was second time to use this hostel. Though staff wasn't so kind, I was totally attracted by Yesinn's atmosphere and location at my first time. I stayed 9ppls room and it was silent and clean. I liked massage chair on 2nd floor, as well! I have lots of experience about using various kind of hostels in the world. I'd like to say Yesinn is the best hostel in HKK! ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was just average. Nothing bad, nothing super worthy of praise. Just a good hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Victoria USA