Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel you can find in HK ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The main complaints I have this time are that some of the people in the dorm were talking loudly until really late and were inconsiderate of others who wanted to sleep. The computer system for check-ins was also not working well and my use of a hostel towel was not recorded in the system and I had to use my receipt to claim my towel deposit back. Apart from the above, I liked the hostel and will stay there again if I'm passing through Hong Kong. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Julian Malaysia
- “ Need carry your luggage to the second floor reception. No lift from first floor to the second floor. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Very impressed, especially after staying at several other hostels in HK. I rebooked here 3 times because the experience was so good. Things you won't necessarily get elsewhere: high speed wifi in your room, secure locking cabinet for your things, clean and consistent style throughout hostel, purified water tap and equipped kitchen, *no* griminess anywhere, and helpful staff available 24/7. Do yourself a favor and book here. ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Wylie USA
- “ Cockroaches everywhere. I was told my room was inaccessible because of a routine "pest control", but after seeing the physical, massive cockroaches everywhere I knew "routine" was a lie. When I asked for a refund, I was told that "we don't do refunds". Take an Airbnb don't go here. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Pieter Belgium
- “ It's easy to find, the directions they give are good. The staff are professional, friendly, and know the local area. The rooms are clean. In the dorm they provide a personal locker big enough to hold an average sized rucksack- so your valuables are safe. In the common room are limited cooking facilities, free coffee, and shop priced beer, water and, other refreshments. Also two desktops and a massage chair - all free to use. While I was there, there was a fun crowd of guests - but that may vary. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Bryan Ireland