Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Female dorms well organised with bunk bed - it was one of the best dorm I went to so far. Too bad some Chineses girls don't know how to behave in common bedrooms, being noisy at 1 or 2am to get ready to go to bed... Night staff not friendly at all - if you check out late, it seems like you are disturbing them. I did not feel welcomed here compared to other guesthouses in HK. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Clean with private bathroom in room to share only with your roomates. Freindly staff. Good wifi and location. ---- Prope avec la salle de bain a l'interior de la chambre a partager seulements avec les collocateres de la chambre. Les employees sont gentis. Bonne wifi et location avec des arretes des autobus et metro a la porte. --- Limpio con el bano al interior del cuarto a compartir connloasos vecinos. Los empleados son muy amanles. Buena Wifi y el lugar es muy centrico con buses y metro a ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, right near the MTR, friendly atmosphere with a rooftop patio and common area. Great place to meet people. The room was clean and had individual lockers for your things. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Kristie Canada
- “ The best hostel you can find in HK ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The main complaints I have this time are that some of the people in the dorm were talking loudly until really late and were inconsiderate of others who wanted to sleep. The computer system for check-ins was also not working well and my use of a hostel towel was not recorded in the system and I had to use my receipt to claim my towel deposit back. Apart from the above, I liked the hostel and will stay there again if I'm passing through Hong Kong. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Julian Malaysia