Yesinn @Fortress Hill
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good stay, although the communal area could have been better (it is in a different floor, it had no windows and was only open from 9am-midnight). Danny and Ken from the reception desk made my stay very pleasant and were really helpful (they upgrade me to a better room, printer a map for me, etc.). ”
- 26 Mar 2015 Anonymous Sri Lanka
- “ a bit difficult to find since there is no sign at the entrance of the building. Other wise it is decent value for money. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ This was a fine hostel to stay in to save money. Not really a central meeting room, so had to drink in the rooms with my co-travelers, which was still fun, but would have liked to have like a room we could have hung out in! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very hard to find. Even when you ask locals. Some staff members are cool others are very rude. But all in all good. ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The fact that you have to change floors and even buildings to get to your room's a little inconvenient, but the staff makes it up with good service and nice rooms. The only thing they should improve is that the person they send you with to show you the room should in fact do that and show you how things work and that everything is in good shape. It turned out that the shower door was broken and the fridge was not working. Still, upon a light complained they took care of the matter, so thumbs up! ”
- 31 Aug 2014 ADRIAN Mexico
- “ I've been in 5 different places in Hong Kong in two weeks and definetly this place is the best one. If I come back to HK I will try to stay there again. ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain