Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean friendly but a good 20 minute walk to Mong Kok station. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 amara Malaysia
- “ Very bad service!We booked Dec 30-Jan3,corresponded w/ this hostel through Doris (booking manager) as early as Dec 8 to arrange our late check-in. She even assigned us a room (13A) through her last letter. Ended up we were not able to check-in Dec 30. Slept in hallway.Same Doris told us sorry, it happens. What angered us most was when told no available room Dec 31. Only after getting mad they arranged a room in a delapedated bldg a block away from the hostel. Waited 3hrs for carpentry to finish. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Philippines
- “ The room size was very big and clean. Beds are big and comfortable. You can enjoy free Wi-Fi. But, hot water was very poor. After my tiring journey, I can't get relaxing time with hot shower. I even cleaned someone's dirty lock of hair in the drainage by myself. Its location was very poor to take MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui and Central. One more thing. You'll need a additional blanket when ”
- 01 Jan 2012 JINSEON