Yew Tree Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I recommend this hostel to people that need to stay in the night before going to the Gatwich airport early. 10min by taxi. ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ John, the landlord was very kind and always helpful and cheerful. The sheets and towels were changed several times and were very clean. The garden is very beautiful and we are allowed to go into the garden and sit there. There are lots of roses, herbs like rosemary, lavender and sage. The hostel is very close to the station. From there you can easily go to London or have a day at the seaside in Brighton. ”
- 27 Aug 2012 Rita
- “ Beautiful English Cottage atmosphere with very accomadating hosts. Lovely miny breakfast and coffee set up in our room and John was happy to help us arrange a taxi to gatwick upon checkout. ”
- 08 Aug 2012 Daniel
- “ Had a very pleasant stay here and the owner was very friendly. Definately recommend. ”
- 17 Jun 2011 Robert