Yijia International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place tot stay, with helpful staff. ”
- 07 May 2013 Astrid Netherlands
- “ They are serious about closing the door at midnight! My train got in late, and the door was padlocked. They had a bell, but I guess they couldn't hear it because I was outside ringing it for at least half an hour. It's located in a very nice part of Luoyang. The place is clearly more for Chinese travelers than foreigners, though nobody was unfriendly. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ 위치는 훌륭합니다. 서쪽으로 200미터만 가면 뤄양의 야시장이 보입니다. (뤄양역에서 버스타고 오면 내릴무렵 오른쪽에 보임) 호텔뒤쪽에 후통이 있어서 그걸 구경하는 재미도 좋고 낙양민속박물관도 걸어서 갈수있는 거리입니다. (버스 두코스정도. 1.5Km?) 밤에는 호스텔문을 단속을 하지만 낮에는 방문앞까지 아무나 접근할 수 있어 안전에 문제가 있습니다. 프런트가 2층에 있는데 독립된 방 형식으로 복도로 숙소인 3,4층까지 제지받지 않고 올라갈 수 있어요. 이전 낡은 아파트를 개조했는지 내부에 별도의 난방시설은 없고 에어컨으로 난방을 하는데 충분하지 않습니다. 첫날 빈방을 에어컨으로 난방을 시작하니 추웠고 둘째날은 춥진 않았어요.. 전 트윈을 사용했는데 내부는 크고 좀 썰렁합니다. ”
- 28 Nov 2012 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I stayed in November so the place was a bit slow/had no vibe. However, the staff are amazingly nice, the facilities offer plenty of comfortable seating, a bar/cafe, large screen movies and a pool table. A bit difficult to find. If coming from the train station: go to the right side of the perpendicular road in front of the station. Bus stop within 50m. Take bus 5 or 56 (1 yuan, pay when you get on). Get off 10 stops later. Go straight 50m (same way as bus) on the right side next to church. ”
- 13 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ First off, I want to say that this is a decent hostel. I stayed here for four nights, and there is warm energy here. The staff here was good, the atmosphere and security was good. You can find oddles of information about places to go and things to do, and the staff is great about being helpful. Even when it is busy, and staff seems to be stretched thin, they still make the effort to try to answer questions and solve problems. My hat is off to them for their efforts. When I was at the hostel, I frequently sa ”
- 04 Jul 2012 Anonymous USA