Yiu Fai Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money and very accessible location. Nice and friendly Filipino care taker (Ate Mari). I suggest they improve their bldg sign to stand out and would not be hard to find. ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ This guesthouse is above my expectations. It is clean, nice place, strong wifi, the bathroom is clean. The caretaker who is Filipina (Ate Marie) is very nice, accommodating and friendly. I will surely be back to this guesthouse. Mr. Troy is also nice and can interact with the guest well. I am recommending this guesthouse to my friends and officemates who is currently planning a trip to Hongkong. ”
- 27 Feb 2014 bernadette Philippines
- “ The best value is its location although the room was extremly small. We didn't have any window and the neighbours were a bit noisy. The staff was really nice. ”
- 06 Feb 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I was book for "Yiu Fai" Guest House, but on arrival they transfer me to "Hao Inn" Guest House which is is in the same floor of the building. There are 4 or 5 hostel/guest house in that floor. This seems to have been a common practice to 'guest sharing" between hostel owner in that building. However, the quality and condition of the rooms are similar. I had 3 person-bed room. The room is small, as well as the bathroom. But they were very clean. The hot water is running well. Towel is provided. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Paulus Indonesia