Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There MUST be something done for the front door, VERY HARD TO OPEN. ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff could be more friendly with the exeption of Iwan. Otherwise I can't complain. The dogs sucked. ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This hostel has a beautiful garden with a fig tree, where I met interesting and nice people! And they have a barman who makes tasty gin tonic! Hence, the atmosphere is really good! (Sorry for eating all your figs.) Staff is nice and helpful, location is in walking distance to the beach and nice restaurants (go to ALBA restaurant, it is very cheap and has good and fresh food). The only thing, I did not like was, that you have to take the shower over the toilet, because it is the same small room. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Rebecca Germany