Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed on 3rd floor the first night...rooms and shower rooms Def need updated. Stayed on 2nd floor the next night...much nicer than the 3rd floor. Loved the electronically locking lockers provided in each room. Breakfast was inexpensive and was typical European breakfast fare....cold cuts, cereal, and yogurt. ”
- 04 Oct 2017 Debra USA
- “ A very nice nice place with friendly staff. I just missed having a bigger common kitchen, since there was only a mini-fridge (definitely too small for so many guests), a microwave, a kettle and little else for the whole hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2017 Pilar Cristina Spain
- “ We are a little older couple, but we really enjoyed our time in Yoho Salzburg! Good food, nice company in the dorm, surprisingly peaceful night.We can easily recommend comfortable and safe Yoho to our friends and especially the teenager. ”
- 20 Jul 2017 Anita Finland
“ Friendly staff, decent room size, close to the train station, and good price. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 STEPHEN USA
“ Good choice of bar, movie or quite common rooms available ”
- 04 Jan 2017 CHRISTOPHER Australia
“ Very kind staff, well cleaned showers and toilets, good prices. Will come back if i have the chance ”
great. come back whenever you feel! :)
- 18 Dec 2016 Fernando Italy
“ we only stayed for a day, but it seemed a very nice hostel. good facilities and great beds. 20min walk from city center ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Anonymous Portugal
“ My one problem was that I was not able to select a top or a bottom bunk. I was not concerned about the actual height of the bed, I just wanted to be near an outlet so I can charge my phone. As a solo traveler, having a fully charged phone in the morning is essential, and I was not able to do so in a top bunk. ”
hi there. we have extension cables downstairs at the reception! next time!
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA