Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ About a ten minute walk from the station. Best use Google Maps for directions to the Hostel. It’s cheap. But that’s it. The breakfast isn’t spectacular. Should anything happen whilst your staying at Yoho expect no/little assistance from staff. It’s a real shame as if the staff were better this would be a brilliant hostel. I do not expect to be woken up at 0230 by somebody opening all the curtains and making a lot of noise. Also the walls are paper thin ”
- 06 Jan 2018 Anonymous England
“ Everything was good. But unfortunatelly my wife was bited by unknown insect :( Reeealy guys! Insect catchers not enough. You need complete desinsection.
Good location of hostel was very kind.
No kitchen, but a lot of electrical kitchen devices available and no need to wash plates after use. Thank you. ”
hi there. thanks for the message. hope your wife is better as its pretty uncomen that there are a lot of insects around in winter (they dont like the cold in general). all good :)
- 16 Dec 2017 Maxim
“ Stayed on 3rd floor the first night...rooms and shower rooms Def need updated. Stayed on 2nd floor the next night...much nicer than the 3rd floor. Loved the electronically locking lockers provided in each room. Breakfast was inexpensive and was typical European breakfast fare....cold cuts, cereal, and yogurt. ”
hi there. any suggestions? let us know via mail!
- 04 Oct 2017 Debra USA
“ Best hostel I have stayed in! Close to everything, nice staff and great atmostphere!! they also have a list of tours and excursions you can do around Salzburg which helped me go out and meet more people as i was traveling alone!!! I would stay here again. ”
top! many thanks!!!
- 17 Sep 2017 Christina USA
“ A very nice nice place with friendly staff. I just missed having a bigger common kitchen, since there was only a mini-fridge (definitely too small for so many guests), a microwave, a kettle and little else for the whole hostel. ”
hi there. thanks for the message. we try to work on it. all good
- 08 Aug 2017 Pilar Cristina Spain
“ We are a little older couple, but we really enjoyed our time in Yoho Salzburg! Good food, nice company in the dorm, surprisingly peaceful night.We can easily recommend comfortable and safe Yoho to our friends and especially the teenager. ”
many thanks for the warm words :)
- 20 Jul 2017 Anita Finland