Yoho International Youth Hostel Salzburg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very nice nice place with friendly staff. I just missed having a bigger common kitchen, since there was only a mini-fridge (definitely too small for so many guests), a microwave, a kettle and little else for the whole hostel. ”
- 08 Aug 2017 Pilar Cristina Spain
- “ We are a little older couple, but we really enjoyed our time in Yoho Salzburg! Good food, nice company in the dorm, surprisingly peaceful night.We can easily recommend comfortable and safe Yoho to our friends and especially the teenager. ”
- 20 Jul 2017 Anita Finland
“ Friendly staff, decent room size, close to the train station, and good price. ”
- 11 Mar 2017 STEPHEN USA
“ Good choice of bar, movie or quite common rooms available ”
- 04 Jan 2017 CHRISTOPHER Australia
“ Very kind staff, well cleaned showers and toilets, good prices. Will come back if i have the chance ”
great. come back whenever you feel! :)
- 18 Dec 2016 Fernando Italy
“ we only stayed for a day, but it seemed a very nice hostel. good facilities and great beds. 20min walk from city center ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Anonymous Portugal
“ My one problem was that I was not able to select a top or a bottom bunk. I was not concerned about the actual height of the bed, I just wanted to be near an outlet so I can charge my phone. As a solo traveler, having a fully charged phone in the morning is essential, and I was not able to do so in a top bunk. ”
hi there. we have extension cables downstairs at the reception! next time!
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
“ Perfect for a short stay as the hostel is between the city center and the train station. The dorm is roomy with lockers. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
“ Hostel is close to train station (about 5 minutes) and old town (about 10 to 15 minutes).
Hostel has and provides lots of information about other places as well as Salzburg.
The most important is that price very reasonable and play "Sound of music" everyday. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous South Korea
“ The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room had a sink, reading lights above the beds and security locker big enough for my trunk. You can also use an another locker after check-out and bring it back afterwards. There was a kitchen here with a refrigerator, but no electric stove. A bar and two common rooms. After some time I had to go to the reception area to make wifi work. The hostel offers bike rental for 10 € per day which I will recommend. Good price and location. I loved Salzburg. ”
hi there. by salzburg's haccp gouvernmental law we cant have any stoves! cant change this :( . but thanks for the message!
- 03 Sep 2016 Bard Norway