Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to be, really liked the vibe that was going on. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Awesome! There is a great spa to relax after yosemite. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The beds were super comfortable. I was so disappointed in the shower in the spa, hard to regulate temperature . The price for the spa was pretty steep for what we got. Even though your place is great to have a wedding, I felt we were like second class tourists being ignored or pushed out of the way because we weren't in the wedding. ”
- 20 May 2015 Traci USA
- “ A very good experience. Seems to be a higher class of travelers than those you meet in a hostel in a place like NYC or San Francisco. The staff was very friendly and they kept everything very clean. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Christopher USA
- “ The room was very clean, the food was amazing (!!!) and I loved that it was so calm and close by the national park. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Julie Belgium