Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel near Yosemite! Great food and very clean and quiet, even in the mixed 12-dorm. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Lucia Germany
- “ There is a bit of a walk/hill from the bus stop to the hostel, which would have been nice to know about beforehand! The Yosemite Bug Café was friendly, although a little pricey. The buses don't run all that frequently, so plan ahead if you don't have a car. The bed was really comfy! ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I really enjoyed staying there, because the facilities are great and the atmosphere is super. Although breakfast is not included, the price is a very good "value for money" deal. The Café -restaurant of the hostel is great, very good food, very kind staff, definitely a great great place. That's the hostel I have preferred for my journey in the US.The only downside is that it's a bit far from the National Park Village but they have a bus that takes you there so they are perfectly organized. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Shaanouk France
- “ We rented 4 beds in a 12 bed co-ed dorm as this was the only accommodation available. The dorm itself was in a cabin and was clean and spacious with plenty of walking room. The washroom was in the cabin. It was a little old but served its purpose. There were lockers in the dorms for security and the cabin also had a lock. The cafe served really yummy food. The only downside was the drive into Yosemite was a little further than I expected at about 45 mins ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The bug is absolutely amazing! You're doing a great job in giving a complete package :) and cudos to the cook! The food was super delicious. Thanks all! ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Emmy Netherlands