Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a safe, comfortable stay. The site/location was beautiful. Staff were courteous and helpful, but seemed overstretched. The hostel dorms and kitchen obviously get heavy usage and could stand some maintenance and/or upgrade. So, positive experience over all; I'd go back but at a slower time of year. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Willard USA
- “ We came pretty late and left really early so it wouldn't be fair to give a comment, more then that the staff we checking us in were friendly and we slept good throu the night. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I was pleased they have a guest kitchen. The bed was comfortable and the room nicely ventilated. Just one small comment about the bathroom/showers. It would have been handy to have a small bench or shelf in the shower bay to store personal items while showering without having to put them on the floor outside the shower bay. It's nice to keep shoes, sponge bag etc dry. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia