Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Suzanne England
- “ Staff members were very friendly - from the people at the front desk to the servers at the cafe. Mixed gender dorm was very clean and the mattresses were extremely comfortable! Front desk was hard to find in the dark (my group drove all the way to the rooftop parking lot before we realized that we made a wrong turn). Wished we could have used the hot tub after a long day hiking but we didn't want to pay $12 for 30 minutes of tub. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hostel to others! ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Courtney USA
- “ it's a wonderful place to stay. My friends and me stayed for 2 nights and had a amazing time. if you don't have a car you can get to the Yosemite national park with the shuttle bus for 12$ round trip. The café is lovely and creates a friendly and homely atmosphere. We got to meet people from all over the world - that's a lot of fun. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Luisa Germany