Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds were super comfortable. I was so disappointed in the shower in the spa, hard to regulate temperature . The price for the spa was pretty steep for what we got. Even though your place is great to have a wedding, I felt we were like second class tourists being ignored or pushed out of the way because we weren't in the wedding. ”
- 20 May 2015 Traci USA
- “ A very good experience. Seems to be a higher class of travelers than those you meet in a hostel in a place like NYC or San Francisco. The staff was very friendly and they kept everything very clean. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Christopher USA
- “ The room was very clean, the food was amazing (!!!) and I loved that it was so calm and close by the national park. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Julie Belgium
- “ I definitely recommend the Yosemite Bug. The location is very beautiful, many cute wooden cottages that fit in the adorable nature of Yosemite. We slept in a 12-bed-dorm, it was the first time I made this experience, but I'm impressed on how comfortable it was. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And try the breakfast, delicious! :-) ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Jordis Germany
- “ A lovely place to get away. Easier access for people with a car (there is a small hill that you have to contend with before you arrive), but there is a bus station conveniently located just outside the hostel which can take you pretty much anywhere you need to go. If you are on foot, backpacks rather than suitcases are a wise choice. There is also a discount in the cafe and spa for people who use public transport! ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Wales