Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved it here! It was a super cozy and welcoming hostel. The staff are all local artists and are wonderful to speak with, learn about, and are super low key and accommodating. There is full access to a kitchen if you want to bring your own food to cook or there is a good cafe that has a variety of different food types. I would recommend bringing your own coffee/coffee filters. The resort is about 50 minutes by car outside of the Yosemite gates. Wifi was slow, but bring a book and sit by the fire ”
- 01 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to be, really liked the vibe that was going on. ”
- 06 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Awesome! There is a great spa to relax after yosemite. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The beds were super comfortable. I was so disappointed in the shower in the spa, hard to regulate temperature . The price for the spa was pretty steep for what we got. Even though your place is great to have a wedding, I felt we were like second class tourists being ignored or pushed out of the way because we weren't in the wedding. ”
- 20 May 2015 Traci USA
- “ A very good experience. Seems to be a higher class of travelers than those you meet in a hostel in a place like NYC or San Francisco. The staff was very friendly and they kept everything very clean. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Christopher USA