Yosemite International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is in a nice small town a reasonable distance from Yosemite provided you have a car. The rooms were large and it wasn't too full when we were there. The main complaint would be that there was no air conditioning and on returning in the evenings there was lots of heat left over from the warm summer days. Opening the doors and using the supplied portable fans helped this. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ The girl who does all the administration does wuite a good job. Although she works 16 hours a day, she still gives you the feeling that she cares about you and is interested in where you are from, what you do, what you planned to do in the area and in Yosemite. Ahe gave us very good advises about hiking in Yosemite. We felt very welcome. The Hostel is nice. It´s about 20 miles away from the entrance of the Yosemite Park and 60 miles away from the Yosemite Valley. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Silke
- “ the room was very clean, beds was comfortable, clean bathroom ”
- 26 Apr 2014 vinh
- “ Nice Hostel, very nice Staff ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Yven Pascal Germany
- “ A part from the very friendly staff the hostel is very bad. There is only one shower and one toilet for more than 10 people and they are very dirty. It's located more than one hour drive from Yosemite and with the fire even more than two... ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Regula Switzerland