Yosemite International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just stay there if you have no other option! ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The facilities were nice. The only note was the bathroom. The faucet in the shower didn't actually turn off,wasting water. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Tayler USA
- “ Great Hostel near Yosemite Park, you get everything you need there! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Benjamin Germany
- “ the staff was very friendly and nice, the whole place was very tidy and clean. I definitely recommend it! ”
- 21 Apr 2015 miguel angel Spain
- “ I paid cash for my 2 nights, on 2 different days....the facility would only take cash. However, when I returned, I saw that there were 2 separate charges for about $23 each to my mastercard, which I used to reserve my room. The staff really had no idea of the procedures. I was charged a reservation fee that should have been deducted from my full price, but was not. I believe I am owed credits for those 2 separate reservation fees. The bathroom should have been clearner, so early in season. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Jo Ann USA