Yosemite International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel near Yosemite Park, you get everything you need there! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Benjamin Germany
- “ the staff was very friendly and nice, the whole place was very tidy and clean. I definitely recommend it! ”
- 21 Apr 2015 miguel angel Spain
- “ I paid cash for my 2 nights, on 2 different days....the facility would only take cash. However, when I returned, I saw that there were 2 separate charges for about $23 each to my mastercard, which I used to reserve my room. The staff really had no idea of the procedures. I was charged a reservation fee that should have been deducted from my full price, but was not. I believe I am owed credits for those 2 separate reservation fees. The bathroom should have been clearner, so early in season. ”
- 17 Mar 2015 Jo Ann USA
- “ While you're sleeping, other people switch on the light of your room, because it's in the bathromm and not in your bedroom!!! ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Angela Italy
- “ Great thing that we have been able to wash our clothes. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Theresa Germany
- “ This hostel is in a nice small town a reasonable distance from Yosemite provided you have a car. The rooms were large and it wasn't too full when we were there. The main complaint would be that there was no air conditioning and on returning in the evenings there was lots of heat left over from the warm summer days. Opening the doors and using the supplied portable fans helped this. ”
- 31 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia