Yosemite International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Truly bad, bad facilities. Stiff, old mattresses, no a/c with few fans available, a refrigerator that isn't cold, ants all over the kitchen, bad wifi in an area with little cell coverage...floors were clean. That's about it. For $50, it all comes off as a place taking deliberate advantage of desperate backpackers/young people who couldn't find a place to camp in the park. I've stayed in quite a few hostels: this rates as one of the worst. It's very difficult to get me upset, this place did it. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Just stay there if you have no other option! ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The facilities were nice. The only note was the bathroom. The faucet in the shower didn't actually turn off,wasting water. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Tayler USA