Yosemite International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The girl who does all the administration does wuite a good job. Although she works 16 hours a day, she still gives you the feeling that she cares about you and is interested in where you are from, what you do, what you planned to do in the area and in Yosemite. Ahe gave us very good advises about hiking in Yosemite. We felt very welcome. The Hostel is nice. It´s about 20 miles away from the entrance of the Yosemite Park and 60 miles away from the Yosemite Valley. ”
- 21 Jun 2014 Silke
- “ the room was very clean, beds was comfortable, clean bathroom ”
- 26 Apr 2014 vinh
- “ Nice Hostel, very nice Staff ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Yven Pascal Germany
- “ A part from the very friendly staff the hostel is very bad. There is only one shower and one toilet for more than 10 people and they are very dirty. It's located more than one hour drive from Yosemite and with the fire even more than two... ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Regula Switzerland
- “ Lovely little town. One of the dorms faces directly onto the street which is a main road into Yosemite. This didn't disturb my sleep, but light sleepers might like to request the off road dorm. Parking was good. I would use this hosted again without a second thought. Thanks Oso. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Martin Wales