Young & Happy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The actual street that the hostel is on is busy, but not much else around. You have to walk a while to get into the more busy areas. Staff were very friendly at check in. I was able to store my bag before actual check in, but in the room, there are no lockers. The rooms are very small, only two outlets to charge cameras or phones for the entire room. Bathroom had no outlets either for hair products. Bathrooms not very clean also. Didn't want to hang out in the hostel, just a place to sleep. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anna USA
- “ Very nice hostel! the best hostel ever! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Uzbekistan
- “ Really good hostel in Paris. Welcoming staff and unreal location for partying as well as for seeing the Latin Quarter. As with all of Paris, kind of expensive for what you're getting. If I'm ever in Paris again, I will certainly go back. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I had been there 2 times. It's located in a very nice street. Close to access public transportion. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mongolia