Young & Happy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a great location! You're in the heart of a truly French district and can walk to almost everything from here. The only downside is that they didn't have lockers in the rooms, but there were some free ones down on the first floor anyone could use. Still it's a great spot. Grab a bottle of wine and some cheese and head north to the square and mix with some locals! ”
- 20 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The actual street that the hostel is on is busy, but not much else around. You have to walk a while to get into the more busy areas. Staff were very friendly at check in. I was able to store my bag before actual check in, but in the room, there are no lockers. The rooms are very small, only two outlets to charge cameras or phones for the entire room. Bathroom had no outlets either for hair products. Bathrooms not very clean also. Didn't want to hang out in the hostel, just a place to sleep. ”
- 11 Oct 2015 Anna USA
- “ Very nice hostel! the best hostel ever! ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous Uzbekistan