Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location, 1min to a big church, no.9 stop of citysighting bus, also city bus; clean and comfortable environment though a little tiny, but fair enough for the price; very nice staff, Giuseppe is vey kind and easy to talk with. ----Jie ”
- 12 Oct 2013 JIE China
- “ In this hostel, it was clearly noticeable, that staff makes strong efforts to create this welcoming environment. Thank you for your great job! Free (and very tasty) dinner was even served at roof terrace one evening, as a surprise. They have a computer with internet connection for guests. Very good location – in the centre of Palermo, in old town. ”
- 15 Oct 2012 Anonymous Estonia
- “ This was the first hostel that I ever stayed at, and I've stayed at two others since then. It's the best by far of the three. ”
- 30 Jun 2012 Matthew
- “ Very good hostel. Only opened 5 months ago. New beds, lockers etc. Full kitchen. TV in dorms. Near sights. Tarantola Bus to Segesta from bus stop at Hotel Politeama on Piazza Politeama (500 m from hostel). 8 AM Mon-Friday. 11 EURO return. Wave bus down or it wont stop. Returns at 11.45 opposite where you get off. ”
- 24 Jun 2012 Anonymous Denmark