Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great location, lots of restaurants that are great to eat at nearby. The restaurant run by the hostel was okay... wouldn't recommend it but the staff is amazing! We had a very early flight back to Bangkok and had to be at the airport by 530, so a member of the staff drove us for cheaper than a taxi. Walking distance to the Night Bazaar (about 10 min) and about 20 min to the night market. Would recommend. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Melissa Canada
- “ We booked the cheapest room from Yourhouse but when we arrived to the guesthouse, it came up that the cheapest rooms were overbooked and we were transferred into a better one. Because we stayed there only one night, we don't know about the cheap rooms. However, the more expensive ones are really nice. ”
- 09 Jan 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ Yourhouse guesthouse has good basic rooms, the bathrooms are quite large. Beds are fine. however, the building we were in backed up to a noisy nghtclub/bar parking area-which made for a poor night sleep. The location is good to Sunday night market, Thapae gate, etc. Other than that pretty average. ”
- 17 Jan 2011 Theodore