Youth Hostel Anna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place!! We stayed in the private room and its was amazing! It does really worth it! Super nice staff, private pool, close from the supermarket, the bakery and the bus stop. Only a 5 min. walk to the beach where there is shops and good restaurants. Our vacations was just perfect! ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I can tell you get what you pay for. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Great location, close to beach bars and restaurants offered pickup and drop off from ferry. Stayed in16 bed dorm and not happy with the state of the bathroom or showers, run down and un clea and shared with almost the whole hosteln the fridge stunk, and its not actually that hard to clean it it every now and again. But you get what you pay for at only 12 euro ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great place! The private rooms are down the street from the actual hostel but still close enough to walk to the common area. Found out that there is WiFi in the private rooms, just use the same password given at the hostel. Great atmosphere and people and price can't be beat! Privates have AC and a fridge! ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very safe with your own locker. though far from fira, bus and pick up service are available. It will be fine, good experience. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous China