Youth Hostel Anna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was nice that the hostel provided free transfer at the very early morning. I only stayed for a night and then went to Fira on afternoon. There is a bus stop nearby the hostel, around 10-minute walk. Very convenient! Toilet is clean. Staff is helpful and nice. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice place!! We stayed in the private room and its was amazing! It does really worth it! Super nice staff, private pool, close from the supermarket, the bakery and the bus stop. Only a 5 min. walk to the beach where there is shops and good restaurants. Our vacations was just perfect! ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ I can tell you get what you pay for. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Great location, close to beach bars and restaurants offered pickup and drop off from ferry. Stayed in16 bed dorm and not happy with the state of the bathroom or showers, run down and un clea and shared with almost the whole hosteln the fridge stunk, and its not actually that hard to clean it it every now and again. But you get what you pay for at only 12 euro ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous New Zealand