Youth Hostel Anna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lack of common area was disappointing. Otherwise a great stay. Private rooms certainly worth it over the dorm rooms! ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Mairead Australia
- “ You get what you pay for. Hostel was cheap and so were amenities/location (on a busy road) Price good though. Difficult to socialise as common area close to main road so noisy. The cleaner there needs to smile more and do her job. Always on the phone instead of mopping/cleaning! ”
- 16 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great room, great beds, in our room we had a private bathroom and they have a luggage room for you to keep the luggage after checking out. They have transportation to the port and aggreements with tour companies and restaurants. Totally reccommend it! ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The staff in reception were always very kind and accommodating, starting with our initial emails. They offer a 5-euro shuttle service from the port, which is great. Restaurants, supermarket, beach and bus stop nearby, nothing else. 10-person room was fine, with sizable personal lockers and clean bathrooms downstairs. We stayed in a private bedroom the second night (it felt like a 5-star hotel to us backpackers!)--down the road from the main hostel, cute room, balcony, great bathroom, and pool!!! ”
- 13 Jul 2017 Grace USA
- “ It was a mice experience ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Anonymous El Salvador