Youth Hostel Anna
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a short walk to the black sand beach and the price is great. Just a quick bus ride to Oia and Thira! Also, the staff is really helpful with any questions, and the boat tour they sell is worth it! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean and cheap! No cooking facilities. ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed there for two weeks, so I really had an insight to the hostel. The room was fine for this price, it was cleaned properly day by day, the facilities and the security was suitable. The staff was helpful with all my problems and questions. The only (minor?) problem was with the facilities: the lack of a kitchen (although discount is available in the nearest restaurant) and the strength of the wifi (only available with notebook at the reception). ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Bom, limpo e barato, porém nao tem estrutura de cozinha (nem mesmo um prato ou onde aquecer uma água). Perto da praia, boa opçao p quem quer fugir de altos preços e ficar em um lugar mais tranquilo.Roupa de cama limpa e cheirosa, emprestam toalha. Para os passeios em Fira e em Oía, é necessário se deslocar bastante, mas vale a pena se vc estiver disposto. ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous