Youth Hostel Dubrovnik
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was nice and the location was great, but there were no lockers in the room and the staff wasnt friendly, they didnt even tell where is the kitchen and the room. They just handled the keys and you had to find everything alone. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ the air climatisation only worked outside of the rooms so people left their door open to get some coldness. there was this guy in a room with the door open that had this massive snoring so that was fun! The wifi sucks, the breakfast is really basic stuff but in general, considering the prices around dubrovnik,its ok! PS: there was this girl in my room that had her money stolen during the day so try to be careful with that and put your important stuff in a safe place! ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ My stay was good, the staff were always kind and friendly, and the bathrooms were always kept very clean! My only complaint is that it got quite loud at night, not because of people partying but the doors to the rooms are not sound proof at all, so I could hear people talking all night. Other than that it was fine! Walk to the Old Town isn't that far, but tiring on a really hot day! Would probably stay again ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada