Youth Hostel Firenze 2000
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Horrible experience. First they charge for everything, arriving late charged, wifi usage everyday charge, using the printer charge. Then the legs of our bed kept moving inward so the bed would keep falling on one side and we had to put it on the floor and instead of them putting it up again when they cleaned our room they kept making our bed on the floor. Very over priced for condition it's in. Not worth the money and my cousin got spider bites. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Stephanie USA
- “ Great place to stay, nice friendly and clean. Very reasonable for aprice. ”
- 18 May 2016 Nelli USA
- “ Very good hostel, parking can be done very near the hostel for free and it is the first street on the right. You can also park in the hostel but they have only one spot and that one costs 15 €. Very thin walls but all together a good place. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Croatia