Youth Hostel Firenze 2000
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel is very clean and people at the reception is nice. Wifi should be free as it is the case in other accomodations. Coffee should be available for free at least one cup in the morning. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Pretty far outside of the main city center, although it is walkable (20-30 mins). Good directions from train station, although it is a bit of a hike. Other than that it had nice facilities. They're really strict about the check-in time, so if you show up late and don't call in late you're going to have a problem. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Alexander USA
- “ Buen hostel a buen precio, un poco lejos del centro pero cerca de las paradas de bus. Muy correcto todo. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Anonymous Uruguay