Youth Hostel Innsbruck
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful experience; from airport F bus to Hofbahnhaus, easy; found O tram to hostle from information downstairs in Hofbahnhaus, easy; seniors get 5 tram rides for 6 euros; all trams/trains on time and lighted schedules at each stop; yummy breakfasts; very clean facilities. ”
- 10 Jan 2017 Alexandra USA
- “ Great hostel overall. A little out of the way, have to take a bus to get into town, but it is right across the street. Quite place, not a party hostel. Laundry only had 1 washer/drier, and it takes a LONG time to run. The food in the morning was excellent. The showers/bathrooms are not in the room, they are on the same floor however. Would recommend as a quite place if you need to rest and recouperate. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is very far from everything, was not clean, outdated, beds were so uncomfortable every time I turned in my sleep I woke myself up from the noise of the bed. Had a 6 bunk room and it felt very cramped with only 2 others in it. Staff are only there during certain hours so if you arrive early or late you might run into some issues. ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Genevieve Canada
- “ In the info on hostel, it was given ensuit which means the washrooms will be attached but they were not. Made it very uncomfortable as I had booked this hostel only because it offered attached washrooms. Very bad from hostel.com and surely I will never again get hostels booked from this site ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Avijit
- “ It is a nice Hostel, I recommend. I had issues with people, but that is not the hostels fault. Some guy occupied my bed with his big bag and another guy arrived wet because of the rain, his shoes were smelling bad inside the room. I believe these people have not education at all. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Brazil