Youth Hostel Innsbruck
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Below average in almost every regard. This facility is badly dated and looks like it hasn't been renovated since the late 1960s. The building is quite literally falling apart. About the only thing they've replaced in 40 or 50 years seems to be the beds in the rooms. Those thankfully are new. The young staff are nice enough but the majority of the staff are bitter, angry, older Austrians. For 19 euros its the cheap option but not a very good one. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really should change reception hours, no recepcionist available when needed, yo have to pay when you want to Cook something, we made the check out 10 min. Late and the recepcionist was very rude, she had to go out or something BUT IS HER OBLIGATION TO BE THERE!! Not bad hostel but wouldnt go back there. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 ines
- “ You need to pay for wifi and it's only working downstairs. Not a lot of plugs to charge your stuff and no real ambiance there cause the hostel is so big..! ”
- 17 Apr 2014 Sophie Canada