Youth Hostel Innsbruck
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful experience; from airport F bus to Hofbahnhaus, easy; found O tram to hostle from information downstairs in Hofbahnhaus, easy; seniors get 5 tram rides for 6 euros; all trams/trains on time and lighted schedules at each stop; yummy breakfasts; very clean facilities. ”
- 10 Jan 2017 Alexandra USA
- “ Great hostel overall. A little out of the way, have to take a bus to get into town, but it is right across the street. Quite place, not a party hostel. Laundry only had 1 washer/drier, and it takes a LONG time to run. The food in the morning was excellent. The showers/bathrooms are not in the room, they are on the same floor however. Would recommend as a quite place if you need to rest and recouperate. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is very far from everything, was not clean, outdated, beds were so uncomfortable every time I turned in my sleep I woke myself up from the noise of the bed. Had a 6 bunk room and it felt very cramped with only 2 others in it. Staff are only there during certain hours so if you arrive early or late you might run into some issues. ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Genevieve Canada