Youth Hostel Malka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Malka was a comfortable, safe and clean hostel to stay at in the business district of Lima. Although it appeared to be set up to attract young backpackers, I was one of very few backpackers staying here. The premises were well secured and lockers were available. Breakfast was great, staff were generally helpful, wi-fi was strong and the water was hot. However if you are looking for a more social atmosphere in which to meet fellow travellers, this may not be the best choice. ”
- 02 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Nice and helpfull staff. They spoke good English and were helpful. The hostel is in a quiet and secure area. It has a nice garden and if you are luckey, you can se some cool hummingbirds. ”
- 27 Feb 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This hostel is perfect for somenone that looks for a home. You have your room, your shared living-room with its confy couchs and the T.V. Also a clean, tidy and complete kitchen, a dinning room with several tables and the computers, and the best fo all, a beautiful coutyard! My best morning in Lima? When I woke up and went there, took my breakfast and sat on the grass to eat, see the sky and hear the birds sing. No kidding. ”
- 18 Nov 2012 Melisa Argentina