Youth Hostel Meetingpoint
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of this hostel was perfect, we could walk to everything we wanted to see and there were many food and drink options nearby. The staff was great at making sure everyone who entered the hostel was actually staying there which made it feel very safe. The lockers costed 2 euros a day though. Overall I would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 14 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was amazing!!!!! It’s right by the central station and it’s part of the beautiful canal buildings. They also have a cat!! I booked it for a Sunday night and the price was nothing! Totally recommend it! ”
- 18 Mar 2018 Anamika
- “ If you are looking for a hostel experience, and not a hotel, this place is perfect. The bar downstairs provided a great atmosphere to just relax or get to know fellow travelers. My bed came with a locker that, while noisy, was big enough for double what I brought with me. But the location is the best part... only 5 minutes walking from central station and in the center of the tourist area. ”
- 25 Dec 2017 Melanie USA
- “ Good hostel with cool bar in an excellent location. Lots to do in the surrounding area. 24/7 reception but unfortunately no quest kitchen. Bathrooms were a little cramped especially in the mornings/before heading out. All in all, good value ”
- 15 Oct 2017 Karlyn USA
- “ I think it would be nice to provide each guest with a key lock without asking to pay for it but for the rest all was amazing, clean, tidy, cosy...couldn't be any more central! Staff delicious ”
- 24 Sep 2017 Anonymous Italy