Youth Hostel Oia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. There are a lot of informations about what to do on the island. There is a little bar and a nice terrasse from which you can see the sunset. No kitchen. The bathrooms were not very clean. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Nice hostel, pretty building. Internet should be included but costs a few euros extra. Great view of the sunset! The bar serves drinks but they are a bit expensive. No kitchen is available for use, but there is a very very simple breakfast that is provided, just bread and coffee. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Our stay at this hostel was one of the highlights of our vacations! Lydia and Jaime are so hospitable and genuine which made our vacation even more memorable. The owners are also nice and helpful. ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a great time in Youth Hostel. The staff was perfect, everything we needed they could help us and we really enjoyed our chats with them. It was unforgettable. The location is also perfect, excellent sunset view. We couldn't have been in a better place. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ + Well managed hostel. Cosy and good atmosfere. Fantastic location just inside Oia village. Breakfast included. Friendly staff. - Price a litle high for a bed. No kitchen ou frige facilities. ”
- 01 Jul 2013 Renato Portugal
- “ This hostel was fantastic! We had a great time staying here, and would definitely stay here again. The staff was fantasticly helpful, and the location is beautiful, with a perfect view of the sunset every evening. Even though the rooms have more than 10 beds, there are plenty of bathrooms and they are cleaned often enough for the number of people staying there. ”
- 07 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA