Youth Hostel Piero Rotta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good, clean and not too far from the subway station. Price was a little overshot, but I guess that's what you get very close to Halloween and EXPO last few days. Also, the staff was really nice and did not complain at all for a little delay in checking out. Would recommend. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Donato Italy
- “ POOR BATHROOM CONDITIONS ”
- 23 Oct 2015 cristian
- “ It is not so good like the same name's hotel in Dutch. The breakfast is so easy...And the memberscard can not used. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ OK wifi; cleanish rooms and facilities. NO AIR CONDITIONING. People piled into the common room, so the whole hostel had an interesting vibe. Staff was maybe a little too attentive to the personal dealings of the visitors. Great lockers. good number of facilities to people ratio. Close to transit, easy to navigate. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a throwback to hostels of the 1980s. Huge, overwhelming smell of antiseptic in the halls, no soap dispensers, headbanging rock in the breakfast room, white loaf bread with no nutritional value for breakfast, large communal room with uncomfortable aluminum chairs, trading library has 6 books in all. not recommended ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA