Youth Hostel Piero Rotta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good, clean and not too far from the subway station. Price was a little overshot, but I guess that's what you get very close to Halloween and EXPO last few days. Also, the staff was really nice and did not complain at all for a little delay in checking out. Would recommend. ”
- 30 Oct 2015 Donato Italy
- “ POOR BATHROOM CONDITIONS ”
- 23 Oct 2015 cristian
- “ It is not so good like the same name's hotel in Dutch. The breakfast is so easy...And the memberscard can not used. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ OK wifi; cleanish rooms and facilities. NO AIR CONDITIONING. People piled into the common room, so the whole hostel had an interesting vibe. Staff was maybe a little too attentive to the personal dealings of the visitors. Great lockers. good number of facilities to people ratio. Close to transit, easy to navigate. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA