Youth Hostel Piero Rotta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ OK wifi; cleanish rooms and facilities. NO AIR CONDITIONING. People piled into the common room, so the whole hostel had an interesting vibe. Staff was maybe a little too attentive to the personal dealings of the visitors. Great lockers. good number of facilities to people ratio. Close to transit, easy to navigate. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a throwback to hostels of the 1980s. Huge, overwhelming smell of antiseptic in the halls, no soap dispensers, headbanging rock in the breakfast room, white loaf bread with no nutritional value for breakfast, large communal room with uncomfortable aluminum chairs, trading library has 6 books in all. not recommended ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel was a bit in disrepair and the lockers did not close all of the way. The walls were not soundproof and the noise level was absurd. However, despite this, the staff was super friendly and helpful in recommending local restaurants and helping my friend and I get situated in Milan. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was suitable. ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA