Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was nice, everything, except for the fact that there is not provate bathrooms, at least in my room. ”
- 21 Dec 2015 Rodrigo Alonso
- “ This hostel was ok. The window on our dorm was broken so anyone could reach in and open the door from the inside. This was a bit unsettling. The location wasn't ideal, I didn't feel like i was in a very safe part of town. The staff were kind and helpful, breakfast was good and the bar was good in the evening. ”
- 18 Aug 2015 Heidi Australia
- “ The staff was kind and helpful, and I always felt safe while I was there. There were no lockers in the room but you could store your luggage in a locker on the bottom floor, which was extremely inconvenient. Other than that, I had an overall positive experience and would highly recommend staying there. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Alesha USA
- “ The showers are bad. The bar is good. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Jakob Denmark
- “ The wifi wasn't very good, and there was no hand soap. Also, the showers made you hold down the button, it was warm though. The staff was okay but not really friendly. The location was a bit hard to find and it was a bit far from the square. However there were sound stairs and I got some friendly roommates. There weren't enough outlets for everyone though and the commons didn't have that many either. Overall I give it just average. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA