Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the room across the main building with no Wi-Fi signal in the room. The Wi-Fi at reception sometimes could be hard to connect. There wasn't any duvet or blanket in the room, I needed to ask the reception to get the blanket. There was a small kitchen with small fridge which was fine to cook on my own. The water of the shower room was a little bit small. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The blanks were horrible and smelly. I didn't know in the first place what the second blank was used for until the next persons arrived. Furthermore there were no possibilitys to lock personnel stuff away so everyone had to keep an eye for their own stuff. ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Thomas
- “ the hostel is very good located, people in charge are really kind and helpful. the bar is really fancy and is not expensive. the breakfast in the morning which is included within the price is really good. At night it is quiet. A good place to stay in Brussels. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Marcela Colombia