Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the staff were very nice/helpful and the location is ideal since it is super close to the Botanique station. Luggage room was nice. However, everything else was terrible. Overall rooms/bathrooms were dirty, the wifi always went out and everyone in my room had problems connecting, the air never turned on, and our door did not fully lock- at one point the door in our room that leads outside was randomly opened by a group walking by at night even though it was supposed to lock from the outside. ”
- 02 Jun 2017 Heather USA
- “ Nice common area. Expensive single room with nothing really but a bed and a zink - which would have been fine if it was cheaper. Really noicy at night even though I stayed Sunday to Wednesday. No soap in toilet areas. Breakfast was fine. Would propably try to find another place to stay next time, but it was alright ”
- 19 Mar 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I stayed in the room across the main building with no Wi-Fi signal in the room. The Wi-Fi at reception sometimes could be hard to connect. There wasn't any duvet or blanket in the room, I needed to ask the reception to get the blanket. There was a small kitchen with small fridge which was fine to cook on my own. The water of the shower room was a little bit small. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Taiwan