Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the staff were very nice/helpful and the location is ideal since it is super close to the Botanique station. Luggage room was nice. However, everything else was terrible. Overall rooms/bathrooms were dirty, the wifi always went out and everyone in my room had problems connecting, the air never turned on, and our door did not fully lock- at one point the door in our room that leads outside was randomly opened by a group walking by at night even though it was supposed to lock from the outside. ”
- 02 Jun 2017 Heather USA
- “ Nice common area. Expensive single room with nothing really but a bed and a zink - which would have been fine if it was cheaper. Really noicy at night even though I stayed Sunday to Wednesday. No soap in toilet areas. Breakfast was fine. Would propably try to find another place to stay next time, but it was alright ”
- 19 Mar 2017 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I stayed in the room across the main building with no Wi-Fi signal in the room. The Wi-Fi at reception sometimes could be hard to connect. There wasn't any duvet or blanket in the room, I needed to ask the reception to get the blanket. There was a small kitchen with small fridge which was fine to cook on my own. The water of the shower room was a little bit small. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The blanks were horrible and smelly. I didn't know in the first place what the second blank was used for until the next persons arrived. Furthermore there were no possibilitys to lock personnel stuff away so everyone had to keep an eye for their own stuff. ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Thomas