Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was on walking distance to city center and all the interesting sightseeing. Staff was very helpfull for any advise, where to go, what to see. Hostel is not the fanciest, but OK vaule for money. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ The shared rooms are very small and the whole place is not really clean. They put really good music at the bar though. And I appreciated the free breakfast. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Diego Chile
- “ Located in a dangerous district, no hairdryer for ladies, unisex shower (bad!), old blankets, room (twin private) not equiped with furniture (there is no wardrobe) and not in the same building as the reception, which is not very comfortable. ”
- 31 Oct 2013 Anonymous Moldova
- “ Location within 100m of a metro stop was good and 15 moms walk into the centre. Staff were friendly. However lockers were few and only available at reception. Some of the doors (internal) did not lock, and the showers either had cold water or just a little trickle that made it difficult to wash properly. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice hostel! Its was clean, friendly and comfortable. The only thing that bothers me, was that there was no soap at the toilets. I couldn't find the showers either. Only stayed one night, so i didn't need a shower; i guess they are there somewhere. All in all a nice hostel. And the breakfast was really great. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Sune Denmark
- “ It was a nice and clean youth hostel, nice staff and nice people around. The breakfast was on average, if you don't drink juices (they're undrinkable). Coffee is ok. I was in a four-bed dorm with my friends and the room was ok even though we thought it was way too expensive for what they offered. The awful part are the showers, there was no hot water, only warm water and there are no taps, you open the shower pressing a button and it last only like 20 seconds, then you have to press it again. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Italy