Youth Hostel Villa Camerata
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE. You have to climb mountain. How to explain this building? It is in jungle. if you have a bign and heavy backpack or luggage, you will hate this place. And here is really far away from city I guess. Breakfast is just bread and tasteless cereal. I would not recommend to drink orange juice, because my friend and I felt sick after drinkg that. Here, lt seems like dorm. Not good and feel cold. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very good hostel with ample bathroom and nutrious breakfast for its price. I have found fast Wi-Fi at the hall and no mosquittos in the room. The way to hostel through "forest" (actually it's the alley between vineyards) is not too long, and the slope is not abrupt. Ist only failing is the absence of towels. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ I stayed one night a couple of weeks ago, and my arms are still covered with mosquito bites. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Marit Norway
- “ 20 Min. to go city center with bus. Staff was not really kind but not bad. it's in the forest, so you can feel fresh air. The Price is suitable to these facilities. I like vending machines. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea