Youth Hostel Villa Camerata
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quite a long walk from the road, convenient bus stop, quiet and remote ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous
- “ A roommate for the night had his laptop stolen in the main lobby and the woman at the front desk refused to look at the security camera recording. Also, the door to the dorm room doesn't lock from the inside. I would not recommend staying here if travelling with valuables. ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located outside of the city. No public transportation. It is really far from train station. There is only one restaurant around which is always full. Once you reach the gate of the hostel area, you have to walk 15 min in a very dark one way path in the middle of a forest. There is no light in some part and the existing ones are really poor. They serve a basic breakfast with tickets. But the garden is really nice to chill. Rooms are small. There is too much noise, couldnt sleep. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anonymous Turkey