Youth Hostel Villa Camerata
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You will love or hate this place solely based on what you want out of Florence. It's very far from the city centre.. You won't be able to walk out of the estate and mosey around until you find a cool restaurant or bar or some place to shop. On the other hand, it is fairly easy to get to the centre by bus after the walk down the hill (which could be troublesome for some people and definitely not handicap-friendly). If you want to just relax then this place is nice..beautiful patio & lush grounds. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Not very clear about location. The fact that you have to pay for a membership fee is ridiculous. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It is too far from the city center and too complicated to get to. The staff was kind of grumpy. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ pretty far from the station. After you get off the bus you have to hike a bit. With a big bag it is very hard. Lots of mosquittoes, no elevators... uncomfortable. The lobby is nice but.the rooms aren't. Not expensive, but not very pleasant. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ awesome bathrooms - very clean, never waited for a shower. far enough from the city that there is no noise, feel like you're in the tuscan countryside when you're only a short bus ride away from the city center. ”
- 22 May 2014 Falon USA