Youth Hostel Villa Camerata
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed one night a couple of weeks ago, and my arms are still covered with mosquito bites. ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Marit Norway
- “ 20 Min. to go city center with bus. Staff was not really kind but not bad. it's in the forest, so you can feel fresh air. The Price is suitable to these facilities. I like vending machines. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The problem concerning location is not because it is a bit far. It is ok to get there by bus. But after you leave the bus, you need to walk a very long way in a completely dark road surrounded only by woods. Bad for a girl travelling alone, like me. Furthermore, the staff was really rude, there was not wifi in the rooms, and only two plugs for a 7 beds dorm. And it was beyond dirty. There was even a poop in the SHOWER floor. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I enjoyed my stay mainly because this is such an amazing place. A grand old villa on private acres is great. Fairly basic facilities, very basic breakfast. Very poor security with few lockers n not lockable. Something could be fixed fairly easily. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Scott
- “ You will love or hate this place solely based on what you want out of Florence. It's very far from the city centre.. You won't be able to walk out of the estate and mosey around until you find a cool restaurant or bar or some place to shop. On the other hand, it is fairly easy to get to the centre by bus after the walk down the hill (which could be troublesome for some people and definitely not handicap-friendly). If you want to just relax then this place is nice..beautiful patio & lush grounds. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Not very clear about location. The fact that you have to pay for a membership fee is ridiculous. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA