Youth Hostel Zell am See
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to stay. The rooms are simple but clean. The staff called various locations to see what attractions were open. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was simple but plentiful. Clean rooms and a great view of the lake. ”
- 30 Oct 2013 Gregory USA
- “ I was assigned room #1, which had a balcony facing Zell am See! It was beautiful. I didn't anticipate it, but since it was the off-season, in between summer and the ski season, I had the entire 8 bed room to myself! Good destination to begin your drive of the Glossglockner High Alpine Pass. ”
- 08 Sep 2013 Randy USA
- “ Great place, great location and great people working in the reception. The mattresses are wafer-thin though. And the cleaning lady insisted on starting vacuuming in the hallway at 8 am and then barging into our room without knocking. Several times. ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ We had a 2-bed room (unfortunately without view to lake). Very beautiful location, excellent facilities, friendly staff, excellent included breakfast. Good options for leisure in rainy days(that was the case for us). A bit far from the center, but still possible to reach by walking. Would definitely recommend and come back if I have the opportunity. ”
- 05 Jun 2012 Anonymous