Youth Meeting Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location. Minimum investment of the owner in staff.. Anyway very good for value for poney. ”
- 31 Aug 2016 AARON Spain
- “ Nice little Hostel very close to the centre of town. The staff were all very friendly and made our stay very pleasant. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean, which was really good. The free dinner and wine was definitely a bonus and made the atmosphere very friendly and enjoyable. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Thomas Australia
- “ Great location and great people at this hostel on my visit. Very social and I believe they do wine and pasta night every night now. Lockers are located in the hall require a very small lock and the lock I brought wouldn't fit. I had to run out and grab a smaller lock. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Jesse Canada
- “ Worst hostel I have ever stayed....The location is not easy to find and it took me a long time. To make things worse, there is Only one bathroom, excuse me? Moreover, the room was noisy. I stayed two nights and each night I was waken up by the people talking and laughing at 3am, which is totally a nightmire....The boss was rude and unfriendly, and I couldn't leave my luggage in the hostel after checking out, therefore I had to pay extra 8euros to store my luggage.... In a nutshell, it sucks. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Anonymous China
- “ That was an amazing hostel with an amazing staff.Moazam and Razzaq were really nice and gentle.there is always free pasta and the hostel was perfectly clean.Especially thanks to buddy Moazam! ”
- 25 Apr 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Very good point for the welcoming, the free pasta and wine ! bad point for the cold water ! ”
- 23 Apr 2016 manon France