Youth Meeting Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Is it really necessary to get people out from 10 to 16? If you reduce this time to 11 - 15 things will go better. ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Ivan Mexico
- “ i used this hostel in 2 days it was soooooooooo nice hostel. good locations.so i never used any bus & trams !! and we can use airconditioner! it was first time that use airconditoner in hostels!! but it have only stairs because that building built about 200years ago. and they make dinner party with pizza & wine or pasta. (steps make pasta!! ) i can talk with another person after party, with steps we went bar, and night tour. so nice view!!!! thanks for step IMRAN !!! he is sooo kind ”
- 29 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It was wodnderfull staying there... I really liked the place.. and of course Im coming back next year.. n.p. the hostel is near everything.. 2 minutes for uffizi - 3 minutes for the duamo!! I REALLY LIKED IT! ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Loaay Israel
- “ A great location right in the center of Florence. I found it easy to get around. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I felt comfortable and safe. ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Thanks for your help Moazam! The room was large and they had a proper kitchen. There is nice super market just on the other side of Ponte Vecchio very close to the hostel. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel has a problem, before I arrived there, the police came and shot down the hostel. We get from the staff the money we paid to Hostels.com back. For my next time in Firenze, I will not book any more there, I really did not find the staff so friendly, and appearance of the hostel was not so nice. There was no lift ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany