Youth Station Hostel - Rome -
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it was okay. friendly staff at the reception. nice common space. I appreciated spacious lockers in the room. the linen was clean, but no towels included. negatives: no ladders for the upper level beds, small and quite creepy bathroom. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Ths staff was really kind. Location is good. But the facilities were not so good. ”
- 26 May 2013 Sun A South Korea
- “ I stayed here during the month of July and the room was so incredibly hot. I would wake up in the middle of the night soaking wet from my own sweat and would have to take a cold shower just to cool down. It was like sleeping in a sauna. Don't believe them when they have A/C... It's not true. It was very uncomfortable to sleep here and I would not suggest it to anyone else ”
- 21 Jul 2012 Michelle
- “ Kitchen is no kitchen really. ”
- 19 Jul 2012 Arturo