Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, I had a great stay. The staff was very friendly and I think this is one of the cleanest hostels I've been to. There seemed to be several school groups the week that I was there but even with all of the children and teenagers, it was still fairly quiet at night. My one complaint is that smoking is allowed in the outdoor seating/eating area. It would have been nice to be able to enjoy breakfast in the outdoor patio area without my food tasting like cigarette smoke. Yuck. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Good breakfast buffet. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay when visiting Basel! Calm location close to the river, clean and modern rooms, kind staff and delicious breakfast. Unfortunately, Wifi is only available at the lounge. And if you go by car, you need a little bit of luck to get a parking lot. Nevertheless, we really enjoyed it! ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous Germany