Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in a 22-bed mixed dorm, so the charge was for "7+ bed mixed", according to the receipt. CF43 (CF6 for youth hostel fee) seemed a bit high for such accommodations, but as one of the Korean guys said - "It is Bern. Everywhere it is expensive!" Luckily I was in a bed by the open window, hearing the river. The location and the people were terrific, the breakfast was very substantial, and I enjoyed the town for the day that I was there. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ average hostel with poor wifi ”
- 01 Jul 2014 george England
- “ Very nice hostel, good location and very clean. Definitely recommend. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Alline New Zealand
- “ Close to city center, good breakfast and dinner. Fast Internet. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ bit far from the train station especially when you are carrying heavy backpack. for travellers those not always travel, is quite bit hard to get to the hostel because the hostel icons are a bit confusing. but is cool that hostel just next to the river to have a walk, also remember to go to the free swimming pool from the map in hostel. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong