Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Close to city center, good breakfast and dinner. Fast Internet. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A bit boring, but the beds were comfortable ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ THERE IS A 6€ FEE IF YOU ARENT A HOSTEL INTL MEMBER! Be aware of that The hostel is down the hill from the main train station. The directions given to me were not very specific and it made it harder to find the place. It was on a residential road and was quiet at night, the front desk staff was hit or miss. The girl who checked me in did not have a good grasp of English and was not very helpful. Another time though, when I asked about Interlaken to another employees, she was very helpful. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Marilee USA
- “ Hostel was very clean and breakfast, which was included, was good. However name Youth Hostel was a bit misleading because customers average age was 60+. Also there were not lockers or wifi in the dorms. ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ smelled a bit, not much of facilities ”
- 09 Jun 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Wonderful stay here! Everyone was so nice and everything was so clean. The only minor downside was the shower which you had one of those push timed buttons on sink which would only give you water for 30-1 minute before you had to push it again. But great location, great stay and would definitely go there again in the future! ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous Canada