Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was in a 22-bed mixed dorm, so the charge was for "7+ bed mixed", according to the receipt. CF43 (CF6 for youth hostel fee) seemed a bit high for such accommodations, but as one of the Korean guys said - "It is Bern. Everywhere it is expensive!" Luckily I was in a bed by the open window, hearing the river. The location and the people were terrific, the breakfast was very substantial, and I enjoyed the town for the day that I was there. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ average hostel with poor wifi ”
- 01 Jul 2014 george England
- “ Very nice hostel, good location and very clean. Definitely recommend. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Alline New Zealand
- “ Close to city center, good breakfast and dinner. Fast Internet. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia