Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, good location and very clean. Definitely recommend. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Alline New Zealand
- “ Close to city center, good breakfast and dinner. Fast Internet. ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ bit far from the train station especially when you are carrying heavy backpack. for travellers those not always travel, is quite bit hard to get to the hostel because the hostel icons are a bit confusing. but is cool that hostel just next to the river to have a walk, also remember to go to the free swimming pool from the map in hostel. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A bit boring, but the beds were comfortable ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ THERE IS A 6€ FEE IF YOU ARENT A HOSTEL INTL MEMBER! Be aware of that The hostel is down the hill from the main train station. The directions given to me were not very specific and it made it harder to find the place. It was on a residential road and was quiet at night, the front desk staff was hit or miss. The girl who checked me in did not have a good grasp of English and was not very helpful. Another time though, when I asked about Interlaken to another employees, she was very helpful. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Marilee USA