Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I am basically satisfied with the experience in staying in this hostel, especially with its location, where it is surrounded by five waterfalls very beautiful scene. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Can include a small kitchen or a microwave oven ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Its a clean and safe place to stay at a good price, but its a 30 minute walk from city center (there are buses, but those aren't really any faster). Wifi also only works downstairs, which is not ideal. Additionally the showers were really weak, not a huge deal, but it's worth noting. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed in a 20-person female dorm for two nights. The location is very far away from the city center. The room is quite spacious, lockers included in the dorm (but you need a 1-franc coin to use it), toilets and shower rooms are just outside the room, however the facilities are too simple, old and not very clean. Need to pay extra fee (6 franc/night) if you are not a yha member. No kitchen in the hostel! Only a water boiler and microvave provided. Wifi only available in the common room.... ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Anonymous China
- “ everything is good, but wifi is not not good. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 EUN JOONG