Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice place to stay, although a little bit far from the city centre ”
- 21 Dec 2014 Carlos Mexico
- “ Breakfast is great, but here is not worth for me. I come here at 9 pm and I could not find anyone who knows this hostel, so I took taxi to there. Then, most thing still need to pay extra. And, room has bad smell. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Yung Chun Taiwan
- “ I am basically satisfied with the experience in staying in this hostel, especially with its location, where it is surrounded by five waterfalls very beautiful scene. ”
- 08 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Can include a small kitchen or a microwave oven ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Its a clean and safe place to stay at a good price, but its a 30 minute walk from city center (there are buses, but those aren't really any faster). Wifi also only works downstairs, which is not ideal. Additionally the showers were really weak, not a huge deal, but it's worth noting. ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous USA