Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Closing the reception for a long period in the middle of the day causes a lot of complications for travellers, specially about the luggage. The prohibition of using the kitchen, and the high price of the meal are also very inconvenient. The hostel lies just under the train bridge, so you have to decide between the stuffy bedroom with closed windows (without AC) or train waking you up every half an hour. Being waken up by a guy cutting tiles just two meters away from the dorms was the last straw ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Ricieri Brazil
- “ This hostel was ok but lacking. Staff was unfriendly upon arrival, rooms small for price paid, wifi only available in main area, no kitchen for guests, breakfast extra and not that great, few bikes so had to rent from train station a ways away, was really noisy at night. Definitely overpriced and not exactly a good atmosphere. Nice city though and lady staff was nice, also met a couple cool people there. Be prepared for cold atmosphere but ok facilities. Not the best I've stayed at for sure. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you are looking for a clean place to stay, in a good location, this place will do. Some negatives are that they don't have outlets at each bed (our 6 bed room only had one outlet) and they don't have wifi in the rooms (only downstairs). Also, they have laundry service, which we did. They washed brights with whites and our whites turned lime green. Unless you are desperate like a wash like we were, I would wait until you can do it yourself. ”
- 17 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This was a very good place to stay. I would return here if I came back. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA