Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A very efficient hostel with an industrial feel to it - but it works. Rooms are standard, breakfast is standard, facilities are standard. Extra points for the clever luggage storage system and overall security. The staff isn't around much - and isn't exessively friendly or talkative but since the room was good and everything was clean and well organized i didn't mind. ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Closing the reception for a long period in the middle of the day causes a lot of complications for travellers, specially about the luggage. The prohibition of using the kitchen, and the high price of the meal are also very inconvenient. The hostel lies just under the train bridge, so you have to decide between the stuffy bedroom with closed windows (without AC) or train waking you up every half an hour. Being waken up by a guy cutting tiles just two meters away from the dorms was the last straw ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Ricieri Brazil
- “ This hostel was ok but lacking. Staff was unfriendly upon arrival, rooms small for price paid, wifi only available in main area, no kitchen for guests, breakfast extra and not that great, few bikes so had to rent from train station a ways away, was really noisy at night. Definitely overpriced and not exactly a good atmosphere. Nice city though and lady staff was nice, also met a couple cool people there. Be prepared for cold atmosphere but ok facilities. Not the best I've stayed at for sure. ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA