Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a very good place to stay. I would return here if I came back. ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Excelent view from the lake, good breakfast and facilities the only bad thing is very close to the railtrain, so expect a lot of noise when the train is passing. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Near the Castle but far away the old town BUT the hostel gave us a free bus pass so we can reach the city center really easily !! The beakfast is really complete and good !The staff where really really helpfull. Only bad thing is that there is no kitchen that we can use! ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Cheapest place to stay in Montreux. You get what you pay for: A hot shower, a bed, and a good breakfast. It sits right on the lake which offers amazing views and is right next to the train station. The lights and showers are annoying because they go off every few minutes and the shower goes off about every 45 seconds so you definitely are kept buy while in the shower to keep the light and water on. It is the best place in Montreux is you are looking to save money. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Somewhat annoying that the reception is not open during the day and owner turned up half an hour late. Not the greatest place to meet fellow travellers as only small common area. Staff were eventually helpful though. Bit of a walk from the centre of Montreux but not so bad since it is a nice walk around the beautiful lake. ”
- 12 Mar 2013 Anonymous England