Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, ready for giving us support also when we arrived 4 hours later ! tks for that. So special house, excellent breackfast. So clean. Fantastic place for a special city ! ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ The hostel is situated in an small old castle uptown Schaffhausen, which even inspired Hermann Hesse to write about it in his novel "Rosshalde". If you don't want to walk at least 20min. up the hill from the main train station, bus no. 6 can take you 3 stops (ticket costs Fr 2.8) right to the hostel yard entrance. Great nature, peaceful and quiet, more family-oriented surroundings, can be a perfect weekend getaway for anyone who wants to rest from city parties and urban scent. Free breakfast buffet, very ”
- 10 Jun 2012 Anonymous Croatia
- “ Problems to find it, small amount of hot water for shower ”
- 29 Aug 2011 Anonymous