Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the hostel was a little far from train station. However, the other things was excellent. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous
- “ In each room, there is a lockable cupboard for each traveler, sink/mirror and the room is quite spacious for a hostel. It is located close to the river, train station, hiking trails, supermarkets (Migros and Coop) restaurants and cafes. I found the staff very welcoming, friendly and approachable. I stayed here during the world cup, someone set up a projector in the foyer sitting area! We had a direct view of the Matterhorn from our window! They did not have cooking facilities, only a kettle ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Food at the hostel was delicious - though we wish there was a kitchen for self catering ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Lorna Canada
- “ I didn't use bus, then I had to climb up stairs to the entrance. It was great stay. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Akiko Japan