Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel. Expensive, but everything is in Zurich. I booked a gender-specific dorm room, but that wasn't available when I arrived so I was put in a co-ed dorm room. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Generally all was good. However, what I didn't like was that I had especificaly requested a room for women and in the room assigned there was a guy. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Super, a hostel with a hotel feeling! ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Lukman Indonesia
- “ The Zurich Hostel is a great hostel, good location, excellent facilities; BUT the staff on the front desk urgently need training in customer relations. The exception is Tania who is efficient, pleasant and helpful.. The other front counter staff were terrible in terms of showing a welcoming and friendly face to anyone who approached the front counter. Parathan NEVER smiles, he portrays a superior attitude to the clients, continues staring into the computer when customers are waiting. ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Gregory Australia