Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Zurich is expensive. They had parking on site, and the showers were good/clean. Couldn't really complain. Quite hostel, if that is what you are looking for. ”
- 15 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ They list "adapters" on their facilities page, but they aren't for borrowing- instead they have them for purchase. They should make that more clear on their Hostels.com page because it's very misleading. ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Katherine USA
- “ Nice hostel. Expensive, but everything is in Zurich. I booked a gender-specific dorm room, but that wasn't available when I arrived so I was put in a co-ed dorm room. ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Generally all was good. However, what I didn't like was that I had especificaly requested a room for women and in the room assigned there was a guy. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous Mexico